Quick Summary: “Code once, use everywhere” – Flutter is proven to be the best when it comes to mobile app development. With Flutter app development, one can target iOS and Android users, which makes it cost-effective too. This blog is for you if you are thinking about hiring Flutter developers.
Flutter is now winning the market as it allows developers to create cross-platform applications and cuts down the development costs for businesses. It has also become easy to update apps simultaneously with Flutter app development. So let’s start with how developers use Flutter and the Flutter development environment.
How developers use Flutter Development Environment for your Flutter app development
Basic steps for Flutter developers to follow for setting up the Flutter development environment.
- Download the Installation bundle for your device to get the latest stable release of the Flutter SDK.
- Extract the installation bundle at your preferred location in the system.
- Add the flutter tool to your path.
- Run the flutter doctor command, which gives you all the information regarding the installation.
- Install missing dependencies.
- Set up your IDE with a Flutter plugin or extension.
- Test the app.
Flutter is like a deep ocean; setting up the development environment is like a low tide on the shore.
Yes, It is right that flutter closely resembles react native. Both languages allow reactive and declarative programming.
Flutter vs. React Native
Both platforms enable developers to create apps that can be deployed on both Android and iOS. Some differences may make one better suited for a particular project.
|Definition||It is a portable UI kit for developing cross-platform apps.||It is a framework for developing native applications using React.|
|Release Date & Event||December 2018, Google I/O by Google||March 2015, F8 Conference by Facebook|
|Popularity||147k Stars on Github (December 2022)||106k Stars on Github (December 2022)|
|User Experience||Applications developed with Flutter will give the same user experience on different platforms without using any third-party libraries.||Applications developed with react native can give near-identical user experience with the help of third-party libraries.|
So, React Native has large community support just because it was launched way earlier than Flutter. On the other parameters, Flutter wins the race!
If this is not enough, then know why big companies use Flutter for their online platform.
Why are companies choosing flutter?
Flutter helps companies quickly create high-quality apps that connect with users. With Flutter, developers can create apps with smooth animations, fast performance, and a native look and feel.
Helps with the spot on cross-platform operations
Flutter can be used on multiple platforms such as Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux, making it straightforward to develop a bespoke platform embedder. “Code once and use everywhere” saves time and effort in rewriting code for different platforms.
Dart as a programming language
Dart can be run anywhere without any limitations, which means that a script that works on Android can be run on iOS without any modifications. Also, Dart provides everything on one platform, from static typing to error detection and providing null safety, allowing apps to be less likely to crash.
Handy customizable widgets
Flutter has custom widgets in its feature list, which makes it efficient to create UIs with a more personalized feel. Flutter developers only need to make a UI element once, and it will automatically adapt to different resolutions, screens, and platforms.
Accelerates the market launch because of the single code base
In comparison to other frameworks, Flutter delivers the same work at a much lower cost and manpower requirement, making it ideal for small or startup businesses. Large corporations can always take advantage of this low-cost and low-budget platform, and Flutter delivers the app on boost.
Gives high performance because of a personal rendering engine
The best part about using this framework is that there is so much that can be done with a personal rendering engine that other frameworks cannot, making it one of a kind and providing the best user experience possible. This acts as an automatic UI adjuster, allowing the framework to adjust the UI to transfer it to the platform without requiring effort.
They say go with the flow; we say go with the flutter.
Flutter is an excellent framework for startups, as it gives good value for money through proper investment and a clear vision. Flutter works wonders with the application, so it’s easy to say that Flutter is a startup blessing.
Hiring Flutter developers can be a challenging task as there are so many freelancers and flutter development teams across the world who will pitch their resumes to you. It is critical to select the right set of Flutter developers, which is why we must discuss the key points of hiring Flutter developers.
What does a Flutter developer’s resume look like?
If you are looking for Flutter developers for hire from India, here we’ve listed a few things to look for in a Flutter developer’s resume:
- Experience with the Flutter framework and the Dart programming language.
- Examples of successful apps they have built using Flutter.
- Relevant education, such as a degree in computer science or a Flutter certification.
- Strong understanding of app design and development principles.
- Experience with other relevant technologies, such as Android Studio or Firebase.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Check out what a Flutter developer resume looks like.
How to hire Flutter developers in India?
After sorting the resumes, check out these essential tips to hire Flutter developers.
- Define your project requirements: You’ll need a clear idea of the project’s scope, the required skill set, the desired timeline, and other relevant details before choosing Flutter developers.
- Look for candidates with the right skills and experience: A Flutter developer should have experience with the Flutter framework and Dart programming language and a strong understanding of app design and development principles. Please look for candidates with a proven track record of building successful apps using Flutter.
- Review resumes and portfolios: Look for the relevant knowledge, expertise, experience, and projects with flutter in the resume.
- Conduct technical interviews: This will help you assess their skills and knowledge by conducting written tests and live coding challenges.
- Consider cultural fit: Check whether a candidate will be a good fit for your team and company culture. Look for candidates who are collaborative, communicative, and able to work effectively in a team setting.
Well, the story does not end here!
After hiring flutter developers for your project, it is also important to manage the flutter development team.
How to manage an outsourced company for flutter development?
When you hire an outsourced team of flutter developers, you have to stay updated and manage the work to get your flutter application on time. So here are some dos and don’ts for managing outsourced Flutter developers.
- Define your project requirements, goals, and motives for the outsourced Flutter developers: Developers need to understand your vision for the app. To convey all the basics clearly, arrange meetings in the starting phase better to understand the project and each other’s vision.
- Keep yourself updated: Do communicate with your team frequently, but not often. Ask for daily updates on their work and sort things out if there are any problems or challenges.
- Trust the team: You hired Flutter developers for your business after proper research, right? Then now is the time to trust them. Yes, please keep yourself updated on the work progress, but don’t constantly tell the developers what to do and what not. They know their work better.
- Don’t just communicate through E-mails & Messages: Sometimes words can be misleading if not properly used. Yes, It is important to send proper documentation but discuss them via a real-time video meeting or in person if possible. Verbal communication will convey clear messages and emotions. To avoid misunderstanding, arrange real-time meetings with an outsourced Flutter team.
- Don’t just select the flutter developer based on the prices: Don’t just see the low price tags and hire the flutter developers. Evaluate their prices (per hour rate) with their portfolio and work experience. Take the interview and then only evaluate.
Why should you consider flutter app developers from India?
- Cost-effective: Indian app developers are typically more cost-effective than their counterparts in other countries, which can be a significant advantage for companies looking to develop their apps on a budget.
- Skilled professionals: India has a large pool of skilled and experienced app developers specializing in flutter development. Many Indian developers have strong computer science and engineering background and are well-versed in various programming languages and technologies.
- Time zone advantage: India is in a different time zone than many other countries, which can be advantageous for companies looking to work with developers in a different time zone. This can allow for a more efficient workflow, with developers able to work on projects while their clients are sleeping and vice versa.
- Strong work ethic: Indian developers are known for their strong work ethic and dedication to meeting deadlines. They are also often willing to go the extra mile to ensure their clients are satisfied with the end product.
Overall, hiring Flutter app developers from India can be a great way to get high-quality app development services at a more affordable price point.
Seven Square Technosoft’s Flutter App Experience
Our team has worked on so many Flutter projects, from conceptualization to deployment, and delivered them successfully. We have hands-on experience developing Flutter apps while ensuring they are aligned with the latest industry trends. Have a look at some of our projects built with Flutter.
- MADHOUSE PARTY
About App: Stream the hottest club-banging mixes from the world’s best DJs, buy NFTs for monthly revenue, and use the social token $MAD to get concert tickets, new music, and features.
- Payment Integration
- Verified Artists
- Push Notifications
About App: The CounteMee is an innovative tech-based startup with result-driven professionals, for same-day delivery needs from personal packages to business solutions. This last-mile delivery app offers a wide range of innovative tech-based solutions from supply chain services, and last-mile deliveries to logistics solutions.
With the supply chain’s multiple pickup points, dropping points, and product distribution centers, it was an exciting challenge for us.
As a technology partner, we have designed and developed the Android & iOS last-mile delivery mobile app using a cross-platform framework with an easy-to-use Admin panel and delivered it successfully to our client.
- GPS Integration
- Payment Gateways
- Multi-source Deliveries
- Multiple Product Distribution Centers (PDCs)
- Push Notifications
- Sorting Function
- Automatic Invoice Generation
- Reviews & Ratings
- MATCH UP HOME
About App: Matchup is the ultimate game experience that can be played by family members of all ages using home objects like glasses, marvels, cups, paper, etc. minimum of 2 hours time. Two teams – Red and Blue can complete a predefined game course from different game categories with a minimum of 2 players for each team.
- Different User Modules
- Third-party Ads
- Alert Messages
- Payment Gateways
- Games Categories
Considering hiring Flutter developers from India? No need to look further!
Contact us with your project requirements and let us help you create a powerful and efficient cross-platform application.
Is the development of the Flutter app in full bloom on the market?
According to Google, Flutter has seen a 300% increase in the number of developers using the framework over the past year, and Flutter apps have been downloaded more than a billion times from the Google Play Store alone.
Where can I recruit the top Flutter developers?
You can find the list of top Flutter developers on Upwork, Freelancer, and Toptal. Attending industry conferences and networking events can be a great way to meet and recruit top Flutter developers. We have a team of experienced developers who are well-versed in a variety of technologies and frameworks, including Flutter. We ensure that you get high-quality services including expertise, quality assurance, professionalism, and support.
How much does it cost to hire a flutter developer?
Here are some rough estimates of what you might expect to pay for a Flutter developer:
- Entry-level Flutter developer: $25-$30 per hour
- Mid-level Flutter developer: $40-$50 per hour
- Senior Flutter developer: $80-$110 per hour
It’s worth noting that these estimates are for hourly rates and do not include other costs, such as project management fees or expenses related to the development process.
What does a Flutter developer do?
Flutter developers are mainly responsible for developing mobile and web apps using Flutter and Dart. They typically create custom packages in Flutter and create high-quality, responsive UI from wireframes.
Why flutter is best for app development?
Flutter is a good choice for app development because it allows developers to create native apps for Android and iOS using a single codebase, offers fast development with hot reload, provides high performance through native code compilation, includes beautiful design tools, and has a strong community of developers and users.