Our client wanted to integrate the product catalog into a wide range of property plans available in the market.
- Providing a personalized experience for customers.
- Enabling a smooth user experience despite having many high-quality images
- High website loading time
- Low website performance ratio
The main pain point was how to provide a smooth user experience that matches the aesthetics of interior design along with high-quality images and 3D visuals.
So, our team worked hard on optimization techniques to tackle such challenges.
- Select from the Pre-deinfed apartment and room space and make your own personalized decor from the catalog.
- Optimized all high-quality furnishing and furbishing images for a smooth user-experience
- Used browser caching, lazy loading, and other techniques to increase the page loading speed.
- Examined some prefetching techniques and database optimization that helped us to increase the website’s performance.
With the correct image format and compression, we optimized all the high-quality images to enable a smooth user-experience for website users.
About Our Interior Design Website
This website offers online interior design services through e-design, including the floor-plan, various design themes, product catalog, a moodboard, cost estimation for the selected e-design, and social media integration.
A Virtual interior design website provides a personalized interior design experience for people who are looking to design their dream home quickly.
Builders and contractors can directly submit their floor-plans and elevations to our website admin who will then add those floor-plans to the product catalog for interior design templates.
- A comprehensive product catalog that includes a wide range of furniture, lighting, decor, and other interior design products.
- Access to mood board tools that allow website users to customize their interior designing plan.
- Filters to categorize e-design themes, colors, and working areas of a property plan.
- Integration with social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- WhatsApp integration so that users can directly contact interior design agencies.
- Admin can manage and update the product catalog.
- Customer management, User management, and Content management are all accessible through the admin panel.
An interior design website for all home-design needs.
How-to Guides and Articles
Community and User-generated Content
Working Model of Our Interior Design Website
- Admin can list down and manage the product catalog for users to use.
- Testimonials & FAQs can be displayed on the website by the admin.
- Admin can view the mood board designs, feedback, and interest ratios submitted by website users.
- Users can select designs from the product catalog from the chosen apartment listing, or else they can customize designs, furniture, and other home decor items.
- Users can design their interior virtually with the help of a mood board.
- Users can share their mood board designs on different social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Benefits of having an Interior Design Website for your business
- Increase visibility and reach to potential clients: Having an interior design website enables designers to showcase their work to a wider audience, which can help them to attract new clients.
- Establish a professional brand: Designers can use their websites to create a professional brand identity that can help them to stand out from the competition.
- Offer additional services: Designers can use their websites to offer additional services, such as consultations, e-design services, virtual tours, and more.
- Create a portfolio: A website allows designers to showcase their portfolios in an online format. This can be a great way to attract potential clients.
- Generate leads: It can be used as an effective lead generation tool. Designers can use their website to collect contact information from visitors and use it to nurture leads.
- Stay connected with clients: Websites can be used to stay connected with existing clients. Designers can use their websites to keep clients updated with the latest projects, news, and offers.
- Sell products: Designers can use their websites to sell products, such as furniture and accessories. This can be a great way to generate additional revenue.
Future of Interior Design Websites
- Countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$35.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at an 8.4% CAGR through the analysis period in Virtual Interior Design Service segment.
- During the Covid-19 crisis, the global market for interior design services was estimated at US $150.7 Billion in 2020 but it is projected to reach the US $255.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Why should you develop an interior design website for your design business?
- To showcase your portfolio directly.
- Connect with clients through websites.
- Cut out the third-party commission cost with direct client-communication.
- To showcase the vision and diversity of your work.
- Generate leads through websites.
- Helps in analyzing customers’ choices based on their interests.